Keep your body moving, get into a fitness routine or learn something new during your time social distancing at home.
Join some of the best gyms in London as they stream free online courses, try a full-body workout from online personal trainers, or improve your flexibility with a virtual session of Pilates. There's plenty to be doing when you're bored at home, so stay active with these great online fitness programmes and online yoga classes.
- Keep those muscles toned with a daily workout with Barry’s Bootcamp’s live streamed classes.
- Train like Anthony Joshua with live sessions from his Chiltern Street boxing gym BXR London.
- Sweat your way through lockdown with Cirq’s weekday 15-minute HIIT sessions or find the motivation from personal trainers at Third Space.
- Join in with JAB Boxing's daily boxing classes or punch your way to fitness with workouts from Kobox, both live on Instagram.
- Tone up or unwind with Carnaby's fitness studios, including Sweaty Betty and Heatcore workouts or triyoga podcasts, for free.
- Get a pump on with Matt Roberts Evolution's free 20-minute workout videos or join Joe Wicks’ sessions on The Body Coach TV, whatever your age.
- Check out Sport England's hub to help you keep active at home and join the #StayInWorkOut movement.
- Work your body with a variety of different routines via Sweat IT London’s social media channels.
Online yoga and Pilates
- Rise and shine – start your day right with a daily yoga session, hosted by the Cake and Yoga Club.
- No kit, no problem! Psycle is doing three live workouts a day, including yoga and barre classes.
- Discover a wide range of on-demand videos, from yoga to breathwork, with Digme Fitness.
- Try a yoga class aimed at boosting mental fitness or join a pregnancy session with South Westminster BIDs’ Virtual Event Series.
- Join daily Zoom classes from Hotpod Yoga, with donations welcome.
- Log on to Instagram for MahaDevi Yoga Centre’s live-streamed sessions.
- Take a time out to try free yoga and barre with FLY LDN.
Online meditation and wellbeing
- Take a well-deserved break with daily lunchtime meditation classes and find some inner calm during online meditation classes with sessions from Inner Space.
- The South Westminster BIDs’ Virtual Event Series offers a great range of workshops, including Working From Home Wellbeing and Step Inside Mental Fitness seminars.
- Be guided towards better physical and mental health with The Collective’s online activities, ranging from yoga classes to lifestyle talks.