Whether you need directions, information about the latest events or suggestions for days out, come and speak to the team at the only officially recognised tourist information centre in Central London.
The centre stocks a wide range of free brochures, including the London Planner and maps, and you can also purchase:
Oyster cards - the easiest and cheapest way to travel around London
Maps of London
'Jump-the-queue' fast-track tickets to major attractions including Tower of London, the London Dungeon, London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral and Madame Tussauds
Evan Evans sightseeing tours out of London by coach and rail
Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing tours
Golden Tours out of London
London Pass complete sightseeing packages
Stamps, postcards and other merchandise
Foreign exchange and VAT refunds
So whatever you're looking to do in London or further afield, the team can provide inspiring ideas on how to get the best out of your trip.
This content has been supplied by City of London Information Centre
Saturdays 9.30am - 5.30pm. Sundays 10am - 4pm.
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
City of London Information Centre
St. Paul's Churchyard, City of LondonLondonEC4M 8BX
- +44 (0)20 7332 1456
- Public transport:
- The nearest underground station is St Paul’s. We are located on the south Side of St Paul’s Cathedral close to the Millennium Bridge. You can find us by walking through Paternoster Square or the Cathedral gardens.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome