Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: September 2017
Dive into September with Totally Thames, as we roundup the top river-based events to enjoy during the festival. London’s leading cartoonist, Gerald Scarfe, discusses his upcoming exhibition at the House of Illustration and reveals what it’s like drawing famous figures, from princes to Pink Floyd. You can explore David Bowie’s birthplace of Brixton, and discover must-see heritage sights beyond London. Plus, read all about London Fashion Week, treat yourself to the best of British cuisine and get set for NFL’s touchdown in London.
London Planner: August 2017
Get ready to roar! Cheer on the world’s greatest athletes, including Usain Bolt and Mo Farah, as they compete at the IAAF World Athletics Championships 2017. This year marks the 20th anniversary of Princess Diana’s tragic death; trace the legacy of the royal figure and discover some of her favourite places in London. Keep the little ones entertained in August with our guide to the top children’s attractions. Plus, take a look at some of the month’s biggest openings including Henri Matisse at the Royal Academy of Arts, Somerset House’s pop-up cinema and The Ned in the City of London.
London Planner's video guides
Watch more videos on London Planner's YouTube channel.
Where to pick up a copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- City of London Information Centre
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Hina Walia +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: Londonplanner.email@example.com
Further information and contact details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or firstname.lastname@example.org