Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: March 2018
Put your best foot forward and enjoy the sights of the city with our illustrated maps. Meet some of London’s leading ladies to mark International Women’s Day. Discover strokes of genius with Picasso 1932 – Love, Fame, Tragedy at Tate Modern, see the Oxford and Cambridge boat race whizz into town and find out where to celebrate St Patrick’s Day in London. Plus, discover top events in London including Easter-themed family days out and food festivals.
London Planner: February 2018
Love is in the air! Celebrate some of London’s greatest love stories, as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle prepare to get married in May. Find out where you can enjoy perfect pancakes ahead of Pancake Day, as well as great British dishes including fish and chips and a full English breakfast. Plus, read our fun-packed guides to Chinese New Year, the NatWest Six Nations Championship and the Flamenco Festival London at Sadler’s Wells.
London Planner's video guides
Watch more videos on London Planner's YouTube channel.
Where to pick up a copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- City of London Information Centre
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Hina Walia +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: Londonplanner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and contact details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or email@example.com