Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: November 2018
Start feeling festive as London turns into a winter wonderland ahead of Christmas. See twinkling lights, skate at an outdoor ice rink and visit Hogwarts in the Snow at Warner Bros. Studio Tour. Plus, listen to music at the London Jazz Festival, watch the city light-up with fireworks for Bonfire Night and see a procession full of British pageantry at the Lord Mayor’s Show.
London Planner's video guides
Watch more videos on London Planner's YouTube channel.
Where to pick up a copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- City of London Information Centre
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Ana Martinez on +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: email@example.com
Further information and contact details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street,
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org