Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: June 2018
Top sports events gallop into town in June, from Polo in the Park to Royal Ascot, while great British icons the Rolling Stones rock the capital. Following the royal wedding fun, you can find out where to spot members of London’s most famous family in the capital. Discover the latest openings this month, from Frida Kahlo: Making Her Self Up at the V&A to the King and I.
London Planner: May 2018
Get set for the wedding of the year as Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle this month. You can also catch theatre shows under the stars at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, visit the world's largest glasshouse as it reopens at Kew Gardens, and see some of Monet’s greatest works at the National Gallery in May.
London Planner's video guides
Watch more videos on London Planner's YouTube channel.
Where to pick up a copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- City of London Information Centre
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Ana Martinez on +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: email@example.com
Further information and contact details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street,
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org