Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: July 2018
Sunny days have arrived! Raise a glass at one of London’s rooftop bars. Find out where you can enjoy some of the biggest sporting events in London, from the World Cup to Wimbledon. Eat your way round the capital at street food markets, watch top stars perform at London music festivals and explore Buckingham Palace this month.
London Planner's video guides
Watch more videos on London Planner's YouTube channel.
Where to pick up a copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- City of London Information Centre
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Ana Martinez on +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and contact details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street,
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or email: email@example.com