Where to find a bureau de change in London
Bureaux de change outlets across the capital will assist visitors with changing money.
- Moneycorp has branches across the city and at London airports, including Gatwick Airport, Southend Airport and Stansted Airport.
- TTT Foreign Exchange Corporation offers money exchange services at many highly visited locations in the capital, such as Bond Street, Gloucester Road, Oxford Circus and Sloane Street. It also has offices at Tube stations including Knightsbridge.
- Thomas Exchange gives competitive rates at its branches near Covent Garden, in the City of London and elsewhere.
- ACE-FX is a London-based money exchange with outlets at London Bridge and in Canary Wharf.
- Post Offices, with hundreds of locations across London, can exchange foreign currency for British pounds.
- Travelex provides exchange services at its multiple locations, including at Selfridges on Oxford Street and Heathrow Airport.