This Kensal Green gastro pub offers all-day dining.
Venue Details & Map
5 Regent StreetLondonNW10 5LG
- +44 (0)20 8969 2184
- Public transport:
- Kensal Green, Underground
Top 5 reviews of Parlour
Great spot, cozy with good food and solid beer selection. more
Came here for the first time during the week for brunch. We got in before the rush so was quiet a relaxed vibe. Good service, our waiter was friendly and helpful. We got the salmon and steak tartare accompanied by their famous soda bread. Was delicious. Good coffee too more
Amazing authentic British Sunday meal--the best food on our trip.
Food: 5, Atmosphere: 5, Service: 4
Cost to worth it rating: 4
Return worthiness: yes!
- Sunday roast: large slices of tender juicy meat complete with the crispiest roasted potatoes, carrot slices, and Yorkshire pudding (aka hollow popovers). Some freshly shaved horseradish was a nice touch and gravy served in a... more
The place has a back garden which is great for brunch, family friendly
full english breakfast is the best hungover cure, with iced latte of course more
In a nutshell:
1. Dog-friendly (this is a big plus)
2. Nice atmosphere and garden area
3. Great food (we had brunch)
We're always on the look out for brunch places that accept dogs indoors so were thrilled to discover this place. There was a dog at almost every table so clearly people are taking advantage of that. Our labrador certainly enjoyed the bits of breakfast we couldn't finish!