A deliciously different pizza restaurant in the heart of London’s West End. Within walking distance to The London Eye Theatres, Fire Stone is perfect for large groups of theatre goers and lovers of Covent Garden’s bustling atmosphere.
The stunning modern restaurant seats up to 250 diners offers pizzas, pastas and salads like no other London pizza restaurant.
The pizza dough and ingredients are freshly prepared on-site everyday and are skilfully combined to create innovative pizzas at affordable prices, cooked to perfection in our gigantic wood-fired oven, the largest of its kind in the Northern hemisphere.
|Average main course:||£9.00 (USD11.87) per diner|
|Average food spend:||£15.00 (USD19.79) per diner|
Food and DrinkValid from 1 January 2016 to 31 December 2017
This offer is available from March 22, 2011 until November 30, 2015 and January 1, 2016 until December 31, 2017, subject to availability as displayed in the booking interface. Offer excludes service and includes VAT. Not available in conjunction with other offers. This promotion has additional information available. Click on the link(s) to view.Book Table
from our trusted supplier
Venue Details & Map
Fire & Stone Covent Garden
31-32 Maiden Lane
Covent GardenLondonWC2E 7JS
- 0844 371 2550
- Public transport:
- Exit Covent Garden Station and turn right. After 100 meters, you will get into the main Piazza in Covent Garden. Go through the market until you get on the other side of the Piazza. You will then walk down into Southampton Street. Turn Right into Maiden Lane. About 50 meters, on the right hand side you will see our sign outside.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access