A deliciously different pizza restaurant in the heart of London’s West End. Within walking distance to The London Eye Theatres, Fire Stone is perfect for large groups of theatre goers and lovers of Covent Garden’s bustling atmosphere.
The stunning modern restaurant seats up to 250 diners offers pizzas, pastas and salads like no other London pizza restaurant.
The pizza dough and ingredients are freshly prepared on-site everyday and are skilfully combined to create innovative pizzas at affordable prices, cooked to perfection in our gigantic wood-fired oven, the largest of its kind in the Northern hemisphere.
|Average main course||£9.00 (USD 12.59) per diner|
|Average food spend||£15.00 (USD 20.99) per diner|
Venue Details & Map
Fire & Stone Covent Garden
31-32 Maiden Lane
Covent GardenLondonWC2E 7JS
- 0844 371 2550
- Public transport:
- Exit Covent Garden Station and turn right. After 100 meters, you will get into the main Piazza in Covent Garden. Go through the market until you get on the other side of the Piazza. You will then walk down into Southampton Street. Turn Right into Maiden Lane. About 50 meters, on the right hand side you will see our sign outside.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome