A deliciously different pizza restaurant in the heart of London’s West End. Within walking distance to The London Eye Theatres, Fire Stone is perfect for large groups of theatre goers and lovers of Covent Garden’s bustling atmosphere.
The stunning modern restaurant seats up to 250 diners offers pizzas, pastas and salads like no other London pizza restaurant.
The pizza dough and ingredients are freshly prepared on-site everyday and are skilfully combined to create innovative pizzas at affordable prices, cooked to perfection in our gigantic wood-fired oven, the largest of its kind in the Northern hemisphere.
|Average main course||£9.00 (USD 12.59) per diner|
|Average food spend||£15.00 (USD 20.99) per diner|
Venue Details & Map
Fire & Stone Covent Garden
31-32 Maiden Lane
Covent GardenLondonWC2E 7JS
- 0844 371 2550
- Public transport:
- Exit Covent Garden Station and turn right. After 100 meters, you will get into the main Piazza in Covent Garden. Go through the market until you get on the other side of the Piazza. You will then walk down into Southampton Street. Turn Right into Maiden Lane. About 50 meters, on the right hand side you will see our sign outside.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
Top 5 reviews of Fire & Stone Covent Garden
I love the world themed pizza toppings, I felt the ingredients matched their cities very well. Being from Melbourne, I order it. I have to say it was very tasty but too sweet with the balsamic onions and sweet potato.
The space is quiet large, with all the concrete and the pizza oven flume sticky out from the lower floor it was very impressive.
Sadly really bad service. We were seated quiet... more
Fire & Stone is a reliable pizza place in the heart of Covent Garden.
Why, you ask?
1) They always have a deal on! At the moment, they have a deal for 2 pizzas and a jug of Pimms for £20. Such good value!
2) No queue. It's rare to find decent food in Covent Garden without having to wait.
3) Tasty, unique pizzas.
At the same time, I wouldn't necessarily come here if they didn't have a... more
Big venue pizza restaurant in Theatreland. Food (pizza) is about average and it's a comfortable space, good for groups. Service however was exceptional. more
Very nice place! Found it while strolling around Covent Garden.
Pizza is great, and they'll start to serve burgers as well.
They gave us the new burger (still off of menu) for us to try, and it was great. more
What a great restaurant from the reception right through to serving by really friendly staff. That can't be said for some eateries around this area.
We started with drinks of my partners favourite Caiprinha. Made exactly to her liking with deep brown sugar and plenty of lime. I chose a spicy Bison martini, fresh raspberries shaken with Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka, green apple liqueur, fresh... more