The London Pass* is a digital sightseeing credits package that gives you access to 80+ attractions. Choose the duration (one, two, three, four, five, six, seven or 10 consecutive days), download to your phone, and then scan for entry.
What do you get with The London Pass?
- Access to more than 80 top London attractions
- Fast Track Entry at selected attractions and sights
- One digital pass for seamless entry
- Incredible savings
- 90-day money-back guarantee
Where can I use The London Pass?
Get access to more than 80 popular attractions, sights, tours and museums with The London Pass. Here are just a few:
- Westminster Abbey
- Kew Gardens
- Thames river cruise
- Tower of London
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- London Bridge Experience
- Windsor Castle
- ArcelorMittal Orbit at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Hampton Court Palace
How does it work?
- Go to The London Pass booking page*.
- Choose a duration that suits your trip – The London Pass is available for one, two, three, four, five, six, seven or 10 consecutive days.
- Download the pass to your phone.
- Use the London Pass app to plan your sightseeing adventure.
- Show your London Pass at the gate of any participating attraction and head straight inside.
You have two years to activate your London Pass from the date of purchase.
This content has been supplied by The London Pass