Neds Noodle Bar is hugely popular with locals and tourists, having taken one of the nation's favourite foods and making it healthier.
Offering fresh noodles and rice dishes with no MSG or GM products, the eatery is known for serving up one of the best boxes of noodles in London and has a flagship store at the London Eye.
Neds Noodle Bar is cooler than your local Chinese takeaway, but just as loved. It has a style and simplicity of its own, serving up more than 3m fresh and healthy rice and noodles dishes and delicious sides each year.
The famous Neds Noodle boxes are crammed with noodles, fillings, sauce and veggies. A variety of popular starters are also available, including vegetable gyoza and sizzling calamari strips.
Neds Noodle Bar offers dine in, takeout and delivery service. Halal, vegetarian and vegan options are also available.
This content has been supplied by Neds Noodle Bar South Bank
11am to 11.30pm
Venue Details & Map
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Access into the Building
- Assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Some toilets with handrails
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Menus available in large print
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs can be looked after by staff
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Halal options on menu
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Children Facilities
- Childrens menu