Ripley's Believe It or Not! London is a place of wonders in the heart of the West End.
With more than 700 amazing artefacts on display over five floors - from a two-headed calf to the world's heaviest man, Amazonian shrunken human heads and the tallest man on earth - the attraction celebrates the weird, wonderful and bizarre in all its forms. With everything you can imagine (and plenty more you can't), Ripley's Believe It or Not! London is a family day out that’s definitely out of the ordinary.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! London has now closed. Check the official website for more information.
Prices and Opening Times
|Child Ticket||£17.87 (USD 25.00) to £20.95 (USD 29.31) per ticket|
|Family Ticket||£81.95 (USD 114.66) to £87.95 (USD 123.05) per ticket|
|Concession Ticket||£22.95 (USD 32.11) to £24.95 (USD 34.91) per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||£23.76 (USD 33.24) to £27.95 (USD 39.11) per ticket|
Save money - cheaper prices are only available online in advance. The highest prices apply on the door.
This content has been supplied by Ripley's Believe It or Not! London
Open 365 days a year from 10:00 – midnight.
Last entry at 22:30.
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
Ripley's Believe It or Not! London
The London Pavillion
1 Piccadilly CircusLondonW1J 0DA
- +44 (0)20 3238 0022
- Public transport:
- Piccadilly Circus tube - Piccadilly Line or Bakerloo Line. Take exit 4 to Coventry Street and we are located where Coventry Street and Shaftesbury Avenue enter Piccadilly Circus. Alternatively, Leicester Square tube station is a 5 minute walk away.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
- Traveller cheques accepted