The Warwick has everything you need, from lunchtime food to a fun night out. It’s a place where you can come and have an enjoyable lunch or dinner experience. We offer a sublime set of dishes made out of the finest ingredients. The evenings at the Warwick have a lively and upbeat atmosphere. It is the ideal location to enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail after work. During the weekend there is a DJ playing and a dance floor to party the night away.
Venue Details & Map
1-3 Warwick StreetLondonW1B 5LR
- +44 (0)20 7734 4409
- Public transport:
- Exit Piccadilly Tube Station onto Regent Street and head towards Oxford Circus, take a right in between Aquascrutum and Mango and the Warwick is in front of you.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities