The Casino at The Empire offers Las Vegas style glamour in London's West End. As London's largest casino, it is a one-stop destination with modern gaming, as well as drinking and dining.
There's a range of bars and restaurants, including the main restaurant, Fulushou, which serves Asian-fusion food. There's also a dedicated Carlsberg Sports Bar showing all the best live sporting action.
Casino at The Empire is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the exception of December 25th (Christmas Day)
Venue Details & Map
The Casino at the Empire
5-6 Leicester StreetLondonWC2H 7NA
- Public transport:
- Casino at The Empire is next to The Empire cinema directly situated on Leicester Square. It is just a 3 minute walk from Leicester Square tube station and is clearly signposted when exiting the underground. The Leicester Street entrance leads directly to our reception and has as an accessibility lift for wheelchair users and well as escalators.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Euros accepted