The Cartoon Museum is London's first cartoon museum, dedicated to showing the best British cartoons, comics, caricatures and animation. There are regular exhibitions and events and a reference library.
Prices and Opening Times
|Adult Ticket||£7.00 (USD 9.79) per ticket|
|Children under 18 free||FREE|
|Concession Ticket||£3.00 (USD 4.20) to £5.00 (USD 7.00) per ticket|
Group discounts are available.
This content has been supplied by The Cartoon Museum
Tuesday - Sunday: 10.30 - 17.30 Closed Mondays, except for bank holidays.
Venue Details & Map
The Cartoon Museum
35 Little Russell StreetLondonWC1A 2HH
- +44 (0)20 7580 8155
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Steps within building
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system