The Coca-Cola London Eye is centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. At 135 metres, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel; a feat of design and engineering it has become the modern symbol representing the capital and a global icon. The experience showcases breathtaking 360 degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks and has been the number one visitor experience in the city for the past decade.
The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes and gives you an ever-changing perspective of London. Within each capsule, interactive guides allow you to explore the capital's iconic landmarks in several languages.
An experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye will lift you high enough to see up to 40 kilometres on a clear day and keep you close enough to see the spectacular details of the city unfolding beneath you.
Make the most of your time with us by visiting our London Eye 4D Experience, free with every ticket. See London come to life through unique perspectives and multi-sensory special effects, including wind, bubbles and smell. The four-minute show is perfect to watch at the start of your visit.
Prices and Opening Times
|Child Ticket||From £21.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||From £26.00 per ticket|
Children under 4 are free.
10% discount to groups of 15 or more fare paying guests both for the London Eye and the London Eye river cruise experience.
Senior discounts are not valid for any weekends or during July and August.
Lower prices are for online booking in advance. Higher prices on the door.
This content has been supplied by The Coca-Cola London Eye
Winter Oct-May: 10.00am - 8.00pm daily. Summer: June - September 10.00am - 9.00pm daily.
Christmas Period 2015
20-23rd December: 10.00am - 9.00pm
24th December: 10.00am - 5.30pm
25th December: Closed
26-30th December: 10.00am-9.00pm
31st December: 10.00am-3.00pm
1st January: 10.00am-8.30pm
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
The Coca-Cola London Eye
County HallLondonSE1 7PB
- 0870 5000600
- Public transport:
- Tube: Westminster/Embankment Train: Waterloo/Charing Cross
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- All routes suitable for limited mobility users
- All routes suitable for pushchairs or prams
- All routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Ramps within building
- Seating for limited mobility users along routes
- Steps with handrail within building
- Access into the Building
- Assisted wheelchair access
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Ramps from parking area to entrance
- Ramps with handrails to entrance
- Temporary ramps available
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with emergency call system
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage (colour contrast, large letters or pictograms)
- Films or information touch screens have visual/audible subtitles
- Hearing loop system
- Information available in audio format
- Visual alarm system
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Designated disabled parking available within fifty metres of main entrance
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Wheelchairs available free of charge
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Low payment counters
- Portable chip and pin machines
- Event Facilities
- Breakout Rooms
- Licenced for civil marriages