Consistently rated as one of the leading urban day spas in London, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London combines harmonious design elements with therapeutic rituals and is entirely dedicated to the individuals' wellbeing.
Guests are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in the philosophy of The Spa by relaxing within the separate male and female heat and water areas. These include the Amethyst Crystal Steam Room, Sanarium, Vitality Pool and Zen Colour Therapy Relaxation Area.
The treatment menu offers a combination of Mandarin Oriental's own signature therapies, together with treatments and journeys for face and body by Aromatherapy Associates, Linda Meredith and Sodashi.
This content has been supplied by The Spa At Mandarin Oriental
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Steps from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with emergency call system
- Bathrooms available with separate shower unit
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Staff disability awareness trained
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible changing rooms
- Accessible fitting rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift to gym or leisure centre
- Level access, ramp or lift to swimming pool
- General Facilities