The Gun is a magical Grade II listed, historic riverside pub and boasts magnificent views, a seasonal menu and food sourced from select quality farms and nearby Billingsgate fish market.
With three private dining rooms, two cosy indoor snugs and two fantastic terraces perfect for canapé parties and al fresco dining beside the river, The Gun can cater for private parties, events and wedding receptions for up to 400 guests.
Our traditional, elegant and award winning pub offers you and your guests the best of British cuisine, the finest of wines and experienced service in unique surroundings.
Venue Details & Map
- +44 (0)20 7515 5222
- Public transport:
- Nearest stations are Canary Wharf, South Quay, Blackwall. Buses D6 and D7 stop outside The Gun.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Access into the Building
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with emergency call system
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Information available in large print
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Low payment counters
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Trade vehicle access
- General Facilities
- Good views
- Internet access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
Top 5 reviews of The Gun
After reading some online reviews I decided to visit this place and was really surprised with the food and service. Definitely to come back... more
Great little pub with a pretty unique menu. I went in for dinner and decided to stay for a few more rounds. Good selection of beers and really friendly service. I'd recommend it if you're in the Docklands area. more
Run from the gun. Food is terrible. The only reason they have the reviews they have is because of the free pint they offer once you check in....which is set automatically to 4.5 stars, which happens to be the score they have on yelp. Go anywhere else. more
Awesome little tavern with great food.
Only reason for 4 stars is the service was slow and inattentive.
They have a gazpacho that is to die for!
The pork belly was also amazing. You can't go wrong with the food! Enjoy! more
This place is overrated. It is not terrible. But, it is not four stars, let alone five. The reason for this review: the price of the food plus the quality of the service. more