The Queen celebrates her official birthday in June with a parade called Trooping the .
June events include Taste of London, Royal Ascot, Open Garden Squares Weekend, Pride in London and West End LIVE.
Restaurants and attractions have events and offers for Father’s Day.
With warm weather and an events calendar packed with festivals, sports, free entertainment and more, June is a lively and exciting time to visit London.
June events in London
Royal London events
- Watch the Household Division’s Beating Retreat at Horse Guards Parade this month. Jun TBC
- London celebrates the Queen's official birthday in June with Trooping the Colour, a spectacular military parade in the centre of the city. Head to The Mall to enjoy all the pomp and pageantry. Jun TBC
- See the Changing the Guard ceremony, which takes place on most days in June outside Buckingham Palace.
Annual June London events
- Stroll through private gardens, hidden green spaces and experimental plantations for one weekend only during the Open Garden Squares Weekend. 8-9 Jun
- Treat your dad to a day out in London for Father's Day this month. 16 Jun
- Examine beautiful pieces of art, from fine antiques to unique jewellery, during Masterpiece London. 27 Jun-3 Jul
- Take a whirlwind tour of London's restaurant scene at the Taste of London festival in Regent's Park, where London's top chefs show off their skills and serve up delicious food. Jun TBC
- Sing your heart out at West End LIVE, as the cast of some of the West End's top shows and musicals take to the stage at this free event in Trafalgar Square. Jun TBC
Summer festivals in London
- Celebrate the capital's LGBT+ community with events and activities, including theatre, dance, art, cinema and parties, across the city during Pride in London. Jun TBC
- Discover open-air theatre, dance performances, art installations and live music during the Greenwich+Docklands International Festival. Jun TBC
- Get tickets to one of London's top music festivals in June, including Southbank Centre's Meltdown or the spectacular Hampton Court Palace Festival.
London sports events
- See top teams battle it out during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 at two of London's most famous sporting grounds. 30 May-14 Jul
- There's also plenty of horse racing and off-field entertainment to be enjoyed in June at the very glamorous Royal Ascot. 18-22 Jun
WEATHER: For average seasonal temperatures and rainfall, see our London Weather page.
Sign up for our monthly enewsletter for year-round updates about what's on in London.