Experience the world’s largest annual flower show in the setting of a historic palace at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show.
Explore innovative show gardens and snap a picture of the stunning flower displays. Watch demonstrations by both celebrity gardeners and chefs around the showgrounds. Plus, get tips on gardening and shop for garden supplies to create your own little oasis at home.
Run by the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), who also manage the Chelsea Flower Show, the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show attracts around 140,000 visitors every year. The RHS judges reward the best garden designs and floral exhibits on the first day of the show; see if you agree with their choices.
RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2018 highlights
- Wander through a stunning meadow of purple-hued flowers set against the Long Water.
- Learn about the evolution of the natural world, from prehistoric floras to present-day plants, with Evolve: Through the Roots of Time.
- Celebrate a hero of horticulture with Piet Oudolf’s incredible garden display.
- Journey across the landscapes of the British Isles with Countryfile's 30th Anniversary Garden.
- Get inspiration for your own gardening projects with a range of Show Gardens, from tranquil retreats to traditional green spaces.
- Browse a huge selection of flowers on sale from almost 100 nurseries in the Floral Marquee.
- Transform your outdoor spaces with innovative creations from all-female designers in the new Lifestyle Gardens category.
- Learn how to grow your own food with Raymond Blanc’s kitchen garden.
- Keep the kids busy with family activities, including gardening classes, performances and face painting.
|Child ticket (16 years old and under)||FREE|
|Preview evening ticket (2 July)||£58.00 to £68.00 per ticket|
|Adult ticket||£19.50 to £39.50 per ticket|
Tickets are available for all-day access and 3pm entry from 3 to 7 July, and all-day access on 8 July. Preview evening on 2 July is from 5pm to 10.30pm.
Book in advance for discounted tickets. Maximum of two free children's entry per adult, except on 2 July preview evening when children are not permitted.
Tickets for 3 and 4 July are reserved for RHS members only. Discounted tickets are also available for RHS members.
This content has been supplied by RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show
Venue Details & Map
East MoleseyKT8 9AU
- +44 (0)20 3166 6000
- Public transport:
- Train: Hampton Court
- By Road:
- Some parking is available at Hampton Court Palace at the cost of £3.50. Alternative parking is available nearby on Hampton Court Green at a cost of £3.00, Bushy Park free of charge, or at Hampton Court train station (please check at the station for pricing details).