Don’t miss out on a magical adventure to the Kingdom of Winter at ExCel London where fun family activities and festive experiences await.
Visitors are spoilt for choice at this winter wonderland that has everything from a winter-themed circus and ice skating, to an immersive ice expedition trail and alpine-style Christmas market.
What are the top activities at Kingdom of Winter?
The indoor festive spectacular includes several exciting Christmas experiences.
- Twirl your way around the ice rink, showing off your best skating moves.
- Journey along the Ice Expedition Trail where impressive sculptures and installations await.
- Do a spot of Christmas shopping, picking up unique gifts from local traders at the alpine-inspired shopping village.
- Have fun at the fairground getting dizzy on the waltzer, whizzing down the helter skelter and taking on the extreme ‘Ice Jet Force’ ride.
- Tuck into delicious festive food from the two food halls that cover everything from light street food snacks to sweet Christmas treats.
- Head to the alpine chalet bar and enjoy a warming mulled wine or a delightfully rich hot chocolate with all the trimmings.
Book tickets to the top experiences in advance to avoid disappointment. All rides, food and drink can be paid for on-site.
How to get Kingdom of Winter tickets
The cost of Kingdom of Winter tickets vary depending on the time of day that you visit and include super off peak (£5.50 per person), off peak (£6.50 per person) and peak (£9.50 per person).
Children aged two years and under can enter for free, but a ticket must still be added to the order.
What are the opening times?
The Kingdom of Winter is open daily from 10am until 8.30pm with last entry at 7.30pm.
How to get to the Kingdom of Winter?
The Kingdom of Winter is located at ExCel London (1 Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1XL).
Public transport: The Jubilee Line (Canning Town station) and DLR are the quickest routes to ExCel London. The Docklands Light Rail (DLR) is part of the London underground network. The closest stations are Custom House and Prince Regent.
Car: Parking is available on-site and is offered on first-come, first-served basis, using pay and display. If travelling by road use the postcode E16 1FR.
|Off Peak:||£6.50 per ticket|
|Peak:||£9.50 per ticket|
|Super Off Peak:||£5.50 per ticket|