Previously London Fashion Week: Men’s and devoted to all things in gentlemen’s fashion, the June edition of London Fashion Week 2020 has returned as a virtual festival of gender-neutral events and shows – all easily accessible from the comfort of your home.
Tune into activities based around the theme of storytelling, as this summer's London Fashion Week gives British businesses and creatives a platform to express their stories through talks, podcasts, webinars and more.
How to watch London Fashion Week online
Log on to the London Fashion Week website for events and activities, such as…
- Listen in on conversations between designers and creatives with online interviews.
- Find out the latest trends and explore themed debates in podcasts.
- Peek into the lives of famous designers through the Designer Diaries series.
- Don’t miss out top tips and the latest designs in webinars and digital showrooms.
- Browse and buy items from the collections.
Check back closer to the time for the full schedule.