Hear from industry experts and see the latest catwalk ranges for spring, as London Fashion Week 2021 goes completely digital.
The five-day London Fashion Week festival includes online events and activities that celebrate the latest trends from 95 British and international designers, spanning womenswear, menswear and gender neutral designs.
Take a front row seat at a digital catwalk show, immerse yourself in creative launches, explore designer showcases or learn from industry experts during talks.
Special London Fashion Week events
- Delve into designs by some of the world’s top fashion houses, from Dunhill and Simone Rocha to Paul Costello and Temperley London.
- Look into sustainability in fashion during a panel discussion and film exposing the true impact of throwaway fashion, with Vanish.
- Discover the next trends with launches by the likes of Ahluwalia, ROKER and Matty Bovan.
- Learn more about the recipients of the 2020 Tokyo Fashion Award, including IHNN, SHOOP and Yuki Hashimoto.
- See the next generation of designers with DiscoveryLAB – 10-minute showcases of emerging talents who do not yet meet the criteria of the main London Fashion Week schedule.
- Find out about the latest hair trends with TONI&GUY’s daily tutorials.
- Explore the works of 27 designers in the streamed LONDON show ROOMS, including Linus Leonardsson, Olubiyi Thomas and Parnell Mooney.
- Catch up on the BORA AKSU catwalk show from the AW21 London Fashion Week event.
In February 2020, London Fashion Week's theme was sustainability. Here' are some events you could enjoy across the capital...
Sustainable fashion events
- Tune into a panel of fashion experts and browse through rental pieces as part of My Wardrobe HQ, during the Sustainability in Fashion: Arizona Muse and Positive Luxury event at Liberty London.
- Make the most of your wardrobe by following advice on sustainability at the all-day Buy Less, Wear More and Create a Capsule Wardrobe event at Duck & Dry, Mayfair.
- Gain new insight at a talk on the topic of Fashion as an Investment: Planet and Wardrobe at Mulberry, Bond Street.
- Shop for pre-loved gems at the Hammersmith Vintage Fashion Fair.
- Discuss sustainable fashion at The Decade Ahead: The Future of Fashion talk, where Frances Corner, Jane Kellock and Jane Shepherdson delved into the topic of slow-fashion.
- Flex your skills at fashion workshops held at the Fashion and Textile Museum.
Check back closer to the time for full London Fashion Week schedule and information on London Fashion Week tickets.