Discover the magic of the wizarding world as it's transformed for the spookiest time of the year with Dark Arts at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
In celebration of the Halloween season, the Great Hall is decked out as it was in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Marvel at 100 floating pumpkins and tables piled high for a feast, complete with cauldrons of sweets.
After admiring the thrilling decorations, duel Death Eaters in a live demonstration that reveals the wand techniques used in the Battle of Hogwarts.
More Dark Arts highlights
• Dare to explore a dark and dangerous Diagon Alley.
• Stick your hands into vats of troll snot and unicorn blood and learn how gruesome goo was created for the films.
• Get up close to Death Eater masks as the prop team demonstrate how masks were carefully created to mirror the personalities of each of the Dark Lord’s followers.
|Child ticket||£55.00 per ticket|
|Adult ticket||£65.00 per ticket|
Venue Details & Map
Studio Tour Drive, LeavesdenHertfordshireWD25 7LR
- +44 (0)34 5084 0900
- Public transport:
- Watford Junction Station - the shuttle buses are not currently running from Watford Junction Station to the Warner Bros Studio tour London.
- By Road:
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London is just off the A405, via junctions 19 or 20 of the M25, or junctions 5 or 6 of the M1.