Get ready for an exciting lineup of activities during the Join the Docks festival at the Royal Docks.
From sunshine-packed performances to family activities and thrilling watersports, the historic Royal Docks is serving up the ultimate summer of fun!
Experience this east London area's leafy parks, arts venues and outdoor spaces with more than 150 events and activities on offer.
Fabulous festival highlights
- Build sand castles or cool off in a giant paddling pool during the Kids Summer Splash in Royal Victoria Dock. 27 Jul-30 Aug
- Have a go at stand-up paddleboarding, rowing and kayaking during the National Park City Festival. 27-28 Jul
- Admire the internationally celebrated Ship of Tolerance, which is designed to connect children from across the world through the medium of art. 1-27 Aug
- Be wowed by a vibrant mix of jazz, circus acts, dance and spoken word performances during Certain Blacks Ensemble Festival. 24 Aug
- Join the EFG London Jazz Festival Summer Stage for an outdoor celebration filled with performances, music and workshops. 31 Aug
- Get into the groove during a silent disco tour of the Royal Docks – expect top tunes and flash mobs! 7, 14 and 21 Sep
- See an enchanting performance of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, backdropped against the Thames Barrier Park. 14-15 Sep
- Experience a dazzling celebration of water and light with Wishful, inspired by Thailand’s world-famous Loi Krathong festival. 28 Sep
- Keep the little ones entertained during the school holidays with family-themed fun at the Royal Docks. Various dates
Venue Details & Map