Both evenings feature eight field events and nine track events, finishing with thrilling relay races.
Athletics World Cup programme
Saturday 14 July
- Be amazed by the skill of the athletes in the women’s javelin and long jump, or the men’s triple jump and high jump.
- Watch action-packed track events, including sprints, hurdles and middle-distance races.
- Cheer on the men’s 4x100m and women’s 4x400m relay races.
Sunday 15 July
- Enjoy exciting field events, including the men’s pole vault and hammer throw, and the women’s shot put and discus.
- Follow the competitors on track events such as the women’s 200m and 800m, and the men’s 100m.
- See the men's 4x400m and women’s 4x100m, before the winning nation is presented with the trophy.
|Child Ticket||From £10.00 per ticket|
|Adult Ticket||From £38.00 per ticket|
Programme details are subject to change.
This content has been supplied by Athletics World Cup at London Stadium