Wander through a stunning outdoor exhibition, featuring works by some of the world’s most famous sculptors, with Frieze Sculpture 2018 in Regent’s Park's English Gardens.
Find creations by 25 acclaimed and emerging contemporary artists, whose large-scale sculptures are positioned throughout the gardens for 3 months.
Frieze Sculpture is a great way to get a free taste of Frieze Masters and Frieze London, before the renowned art fairs open their doors in October.
Highlights of Frieze Sculpture 2018
- Help to create reflections and optical effects as you enter Dan Graham’s glass pavilion, London Rococo.
- Venture into the maze-like Optic Labyrinth by Conrad Shawcross.
- Gaze up at Tracey Emin’s five-piece bird sculpture series, A Moment Without You.
- Discover Rachel Feinstein’s four intricate majolica sculptures Octavio, Mezzetino, Corine, Chinoisie.
- Pose by Rana Begum’s colourful glass installation, No. 814, which casts a multi-hued shadow behind it.
- See Hugo Wilson’s first major bronze work, Pact, which draws on eclectic influences, from Italian baroque pieces to 1980s cartoons.
- Take the kids on a Family Day trail of the outdoor exhibition.
Download the festival app to enjoy a free audio tour by Frieze Sculpture’s curator Clare Lilley.
Venue Details & Map
- +44 (0)300 061 2300
- Public transport:
- Tube: Regent's Park; Bus: 2, 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 159, 189, 274, C2.