- See top artists perform in the Royal Park, including Bruno Mars, Roger Waters, and Eric Clapton.
- A line-up of free midweek entertainment takes place from 9 to 12 July.
- Find open-air cinema, live sport screenings, pop-up bars and street food during Open House.
Experience the award-winning festival Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park in central London.
World-famous artists and rising stars take to the stage in the iconic Royal Park for two weekends of live music; while Open House takes over during the week between the concerts with bands, street food, an open-air cinema and free summer activities, including tennis screenings live from Wimbledon.
British Summer Time 2018 highlights
- Kick off the festival with Roger Waters, as he showcases highlights from his career including songs from Pink Floyd’s best albums, matched with cinematic staging. 6 Jul
- Celebrate The Cure’s 40th anniversary as they headline with special guests including Interpol, Goldfrapp, Editors and Slowdive. 7 Jul
- Listen to incredible guitar riffs under the summer sun as Santana, Steve Winwood and Gary Clark Jr join legendary Eric Clapton on the Great Oak Stage. 8 Jul
- Be charmed by Michael Bublé’s stunning voice in his only UK performance in 2018, as well as enjoying sets from Van Morrison, Bananarama and The Feeling. 13 Jul
- Dance along to Bruno Mars’ chart-topping songs, as he takes over the stage with award-winning artists Khalid and DNCE. 14 Jul
- Round off the celebrations with a career-spanning set from legendary Paul Simon, supported by special guests including James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt. 15 Jul