Enjoy an extraordinary week of cultural events, as 150 of the world’s top galleries and specialists present the Masterpiece London arts fair at Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Join more than 40,000 other visitors to examine museum-quality works of art, antiques, design and jewellery items, and get involved in an array of events. You can even buy some of the works on display, so it's the perfect chance to add quality works to your collection, or a place to purchase that unique, one-off item.
Highlights of Masterpiece London 2018
- Study innovative and immersive works by Marina Abramović, who takes over this year’s Masterpiece Presents exhibition space.
- See a range of new exhibitors including Hill-Stone, Hammer Galleries, Hauser & Wirth, Jill Newhouse Gallery, Kallos Gallery, Landau Fine Art, Lullo Pampoulides, and Vigo Gallery.
- Discover rare books, manuscripts and maps as well as a range of medieval and renaissance jewellery.
- Enjoy seeing exceptional works of art by Pablo Picasso, Claude Monet, Joan Miró, Camille Pissarro and Gerhard Richter from European modern and Impressionist picture galleries.
- Celebrate Thomas Chippendale’s tercentenary through the displays of 20 Chippendale pieces.
- Go back in time with the array of ancient art, including items from new exhibitors ArtAncient and Kallos Gallery.
- Witness treasures from returning galleries such as Agnews, Blain|Southern, Robilant + Voena, Thomas Gibson Fine Art, Modernity Stockholm and Vertes.
- Take the opportunity to purchase exceptional contemporary jewellery pieces from Cindy Chao, Van Cleef & Arpels, Boghossían and Moussaieff.
|Tickets||£35.00 to £100.00 per ticket|
The Masterpiece London preview event takes place on 27 June.
This content has been supplied by Masterpiece London at the Royal Hospital Chelsea
Venue Details & Map
Royal Hospital Road
- +44 (0)20 7881 5204
- Public transport:
- From tube station, turn left down Lower Sloane St until you reach the junction of Lower Sloane St and Royal Hospital Rd. Turn right into Royal Hospital Rd to reach the Royal Hospital Chelsea.