Step into a winter-themed playground this Christmas with Winterville on Clapham Common.
This alternative festive experience offers a buzzing line-up of activities, from ice skating and roller discos, to street food and crazy golf.
- Step inside Backyard Cinema’s Christmas Labyrinth; follow the maze to find a cinema set in an enchanted forest.
- Go for a spin on the open-air ice rink, and skate to live DJ sets at the roller disco.
- Pick up Christmas presents from the Solo Craft Fair.
- Navigate Plonk Golf’s nine-hole course, before braving the fairground rides.
- Watch daring acrobatics during Chivaree Circus’ action-packed CRASH.
- Laugh along to some of Rabbit Rabbit Comedy’s favourite comedians.
- Catch more quirky entertainment, including Mighty Hoopla’s Christmas jumper-themed celebration, Mexican wrestling with Lucha Britannia, drag acts from Mariah & Friendz and an evening of cabaret with The Cocoa Butter Club.
Food and drink
- Tuck into comfort food from around the world at the Street Feast arena and Truck Stop.
- Sample craft beer at Brew Camp or sip on cocktails in Bar Humbug.
- See a magical puppet show onboard Bus King Theatre’s double-decker bus.
- Dance to top tunes during Big Fish Little Fish's family rave, or treat the little ones to kid-friendly shows.
- Take part in fun-filled art and science workshops with Okido.
Winterville is brought to London by the co-founders of Street Feast and Field Day.
Sponsored content in association with Winterville. More about sponsored content.
Prices and Opening Times
|Admission||Up to £5.00 per ticket|
Entry is £2 during off-peak times and free on Tuesdays.
Admission is £5 after 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Entrance to Winterville is free with tickets to attractions.
Ticketed attractions include ice skating, Plonk Golf, the roller disco, Backyard Cinema, the Big Wheel and Bus King Theatre, as well as ticketed spiegeltent events.
Venue Details & Map
Windmill DriveLondonSW4 9DE