View, browse and buy world-class art from the best international galleries at the Frieze art fairs in the beautiful surroundings of Regent’s Park.
Every year, Frieze hosts two incredible art fairs side by side in the Royal Park: Frieze London which showcases the best of contemporary art, and Frieze Masters which specialises in art from the past.
You can enjoy talks from top artists, screenings and hundreds of galleries showcasing artworks from across the globe in this renowned contemporary art fair, which attracts top exhibitors and buyers to the city.
What are the highlights of Frieze art fairs 2021?
- Be amazed by Unworlding, displaying thought-provoking artworks themed on the undoing of the world as we know it.
- Explore the Frieze Viewing Room, inspiring online audiences around the world.
- Discover Focus, showcasing up-and-coming galleries and exciting new artists.
- View and admire major works by emerging artists Nora Turato and Natacha Donzé.
- Don’t miss Stand Out at Frieze Masters, a dazzling display of exceptionally designed art objects through the ages.
- Celebrate pioneering avant-garde art and diversity at Spotlight, featuring artists such as Feliciano Centurión and Beauford Delaney.
- Experience the LIVE programme, with engaging performances and work from Rebecca Bellantoni, Ebun Sodipo and more.
Venue Details & Map
- +44 (0)300 061 2300
- Public transport:
- Tube: Regent's Park; Bus: 2, 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 159, 189, 274, C2.