Celebrate London’s eclectic food scene with the London Restaurant Festival taking place in restaurants across the city.
This month-long festival is a city-wide homage to great food in London, and the perfect excuse to try out some of the capital’s world-class restaurants.
What's on during London Restaurant Festival 2020?
You can usually enjoy a programme of food and drink events in London which includes specifically curated menus, restaurant hopping tours, movie nights and more!
This year, the festival is taking a slightly different approach with a mix of in-restaurant dining experiences adhering to social-distancing measures – along with some foodie-themed at-home activities. Support local restaurants by taking advantage of great-value special menus at some of London’s best eateries, attend workshops with top chefs and fill your taste buds with deliciousness all month long.
Find in-restaurant foodie events
- Treat your taste buds to exclusive four-course menus at top chefs' restaurants, inspired by the world's Top Ten Cuisines.
- Immerse yourself in a five-star foodie experience at one of the three Ultimate Gastronomic Weekends hosted by top names in the industry: Giorgio Locatelli, Michel Roux Jr and Marcus Wareing.
- Dive deep into flavoursome bites from some of London's best eateries with the specially created Talk on the Town, Outside and Cosy, and Chef-Hosted tasting menus.
- Take your family and friends on a Gourmet Odyssey, a six-course lunch in lavish private rooms of exquisite London restaurants.
Bring flavoursome fun home with virtual experiences
- American Express cardmembers can set their tables for a virtually guided cooking session, followed by a live Q&A with a top chef as part of the Chef’s Table At Home series.
- Swap your usual takeaway for a Michelin-quality delivery service from some of the best restaurants within a 2.5-mile radius of your home.
- Bring the spirit of the London Restaurant Festival home with virtual masterclasses paired with ingredients delivered right to your door.
- Get a scoop on top chefs' opinions on the future of restaurants at the free Chef's Talk hosted online.