Celebrate London’s eclectic food scene with the London Restaurant Festival.
This month-long festival is a city-wide homage to great food in London, and the perfect excuse to try out some of the capital’s world-class restaurants. Enjoy great-value special menus, amazing one-off chef-led events and a special series of gastronomic activities, including restaurant tours and wine tasting.
London Restaurant Festival 2017 highlights
- Book the Ultimate Gastronomic Weekend: choose from a Champagne Gourmet Odyssey at Noble Rot, Yauatcha and The Quality Chop House followed by a four-course lunch with Atul Kochhar; or a lunch hosted by Michel Roux Jr, followed by a Champagne Gourmet Odyssey including Searcy’s. 14-15 Oct and 28-29 Oct
- Learn to cook some of London’s most celebrated restaurant dishes at leading cookery schools, followed by dinner in the restaurant that evening, with Restaurant Recipes. 6, 18, 24 and 26 Oct
- Tuck into exclusive festival menus, as more than 250 London restaurants create special fixed-priced taster menus.
- Discover different culinary themes and foodie areas on one of several restaurant-hopping tours and trails. Diners will enjoy a tasting plate at five of the best restaurants in one of the following areas: Broadgate, St. James’s, Regent Street and Devonshire Square.
- Indulge in a selection of four- to 11-course tasting menus at London restaurants, including Barrafina, Rabbit and HKK.