The prize includes:
- Round trip travel for 2 people
- A four-night stay at a Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Hotel
- 2 x tickets to West End musical – Mamma Mia!
- …and much more!
We’re giving away five trips to London. If you win one of these incredible trips, you will have the chance to visit the world famous Wembley Stadium, see the animals at ZSL London Zoo, watch West End smash hit musical Mamma Mia! and enjoy afternoon tea at the National Portrait Gallery. If that’s not enough you’ll also win a dinner voucher to Tuttons, get the chance to visit one of London’s many royal palaces and receive two Visitor Oyster cards to use on London transport.
- Open to residents worldwide aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Void where prohibited by local law.
- The promotion will run throughout the campaign period from 12 February 2015 at 00.01 GMT until 7 April 2015 at 23.59 GMT. The promoter reserves the right to make changes to the competition opening and closing dates. Changes will be reflected in the terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter, a user will need to visit www.visitlondon.com/guest and register their valid email address.
- Users may enter the competition on a daily basis to increase chances of winning. Each entrant is allowed a maximum of one entry per day. Multiple entries by the same person within the same day will not be valid. The same entrant can only win one of the five prizes. In the case of the same entrant winning more than one prize, a second winner will be chosen.
- The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- There are five prizes to be won. Each prize consists of the following elements:
- A four-night hotel stay in London for two people, sharing one room in a Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel. Subject to availability and up to a maximum value of £1,200 total. www.radissonblu-edwardian.com
- Round trip travel for 2 people to London in economy / standard class from the closest appropriately connected city to the prize winner's residential address. Subject to availability and up to a maximum value of £2,000 total. The decision as to the most appropriate form of transport for the prize winners’ travel will lie with London & Partners.
- 2 Visitor Oyster Cards allowing for travel across the London public transport network to the value of £15 each. If you exceed the value indicated you will be required to top up your card in order to continue travelling on public transport in London. For more information on the Oyster Card and the London public transport network, please visit the Transport for London website: http://visitorshop.tfl.gov.uk
- 2 tickets to Wembley Stadium Tours, subject to availability, tickets must be booked in advance, valid anytime up to and including 31 December 2015. For more information, visit http://www.wembleystadium.com/Wembley-Tours.aspx.
- 2 entry tickets to ZSL London Zoo. The prize is non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. The zoo entrance is for one adult and one child or two adults. Tickets will be issued directly from ZSL London Zoo. Standard terms and conditions of entry into the zoo apply for all visitors. ZSL reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner. For more information, please visit http://www.zsl.org/zsl-london-zoo.
- 2 Royal Passes to Historic Royal Palaces. Each Royal Pass includes one admission to the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace and gardens, Kensington Palace and Banqueting House, bringing over 900 years of royal history to life in a simple and prestigious package. Venues are open daily throughout the year. The pass expires 2 years from the date of issue. For more information, please visit http://www.hrp.org.uk
- 2 tickets to Mamma Mia! at the Novello Theatre, Aldwych, London WC2B 4LD. Valid Monday – Thursday evening performances only, excluding school and public holidays and subject to availability. Must be booked in advance. For more information, please visit http://www.mamma-mia.com/london.asp
- 2 Tickets for an exhibition and afternoon tea for two at the National Portrait Gallery and Portrait Restaurant. Entrants must be over 18.One winner will receive a pair of tickets to a current exhibition at the time of the arranged visit and one voucher for Afternoon Tea for Two in the Portrait Restaurant. The prize must be collected from the National Portrait Gallery, St Martin's Place, London, WC2H OHE. No cash alternative. Prizes cannot be combined with any other offer and are non-transferable. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or amend this prize as necessary due to circumstances outside its control. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules. For more information, please visit http://www.npg.org.uk
- Voucher for a 2 course pre-theatre menu for two people plus a glass of Prosecco each at Tuttons. Valid Monday-Thursday only. Not valid in December. Must be prebooked. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability.
9. Prize package must be taken between 15 April 2015 and 31 December 2015, excluding key travel dates, UK Bank Holidays and Christmas.
- Prize redemption is subject to availability, winner must offer a selection of possible dates, trip must be booked a minimum of 3 weeks before departure date.
- The prize is non-transferable, exchangeable for cash or valid for use in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any amends to the duration of the trip are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The prize must be booked by 31 July 2015.
10. The prize excludes airport / hotel transfers, medical insurance, travel insurance and additional services such as spending money, transport costs whilst in London, hotel costs e.g. mini bar bills etc.
11. The winners will be drawn at random overseen by an independent person. Winners will be notified by email or telephone within 10 working days of the closing date of the competition period entered.
12. If the winner does not respond to the claim within 14 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and it will be reallocated to an alternative prize winner drawn at random by an independent person.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant’s details including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
14. Names of winners, their country and locality will be available on request for 3 months after the close of the promotion by writing to the Promoter’s address and enclosing a self-addressed envelope.
15. The prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be resold, redeemed for cash or any form of compensation. In the event, for any reason, of the prize winners not taking part of or any element of the prize within the time period stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize or in full.
16. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they are capable of accepting the prize including, without limitation, ensuring that they have a valid passport and any required visas, medical insurances and any travel insurances or documents necessary in order to use the Prize.
17. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to be responsible for all federal, state, provincial, local or other applicable taxes associated with acceptance and use of the prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the sole right and discretion to change the prize for another prize of equal or higher value should circumstances make this unavoidable.
19. The winner must agree to participate in reasonable, unpaid publicity on behalf of the Promoter such as winner announcement on visitlondon.com social media channels and potential to be in a ‘winner’s video’ themselves at the promoter’s discretion.
20. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses of claims whatsoever arising out of participation of the promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect users’ statutory rights.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
23. Except as otherwise required by applicable law the Promoter shall not be liable for the content of any externally linked web sites.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and refuse claims it believes to be of a fraudulent nature. Should a claim be upheld as fraudulent the Promoter reserves the right to pursue damages against individuals in connection with the claim.
Promoter: London & Partners, 6th Floor, 2 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RR, UK