Recherche d'hôtels

Execute par

The Piccadilly London West End

Vue d'ensemble

Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. For reservations of 9 rooms or more, 25% of the total cost will be charged upon booking. This amount is non-refundable. The remaining 75% will be charged 14 days before arrival. For reservations of 9 rooms or more, cancellations must be made at least 28 days before arrival. In the event of a no-show or late cancellation, the hotel will charge 100% of the total booking. The credit card used to make the booking must be presented upon check-in. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements. Please note, for breakfast included rates, the breakfast is continental. A Full-English breakfast is available to be purchased at the property, for an extra fee.


Nightly rate £144.00 par chambre

Détails et plan du lieu

The Piccadilly London West End

Adresse :
65-73 Shaftesbury Avenue

Critiques de TripAdvisor


Note du voyageur :

D'après 1,212 critiques

Critiques en cours de chargement pour The Piccadilly London West End

Rechercher des éléments similaires par catégorie