Because I’m a Londoner shines a spotlight on our incredible city, and helps Londoners to feel confident that going out responsibly is safe and will be a great experience.
Londoners, you help to make London amazing... Welcome back the places you’ve missed, discover new favourites on your doorstep and visit the spots that've been on your list for ages.
Share your London using the #BecauseImALondoner hashtag!
October half-term in London
London is filled with incredible family experiences to enjoy safely this October half-term.
Explore top attractions without the crowds, discover treasure-filled museums and galleries with the kids, feast at a family-friendly restaurant and visit world-famous shopping streets.
Get out and about in London
Get back out there and explore the city, once again! Just remember to keep safe, follow the latest guidelines on social distancing and act responsibly when out and about.
These are just some of the amazing things you can do across the capital:
- Tick off some of London’s top 10 attractions from your list.
- Welcome back West End shows as theatres reopen their doors – book tickets for London's top 10 musicals.
- Plan a day out in central London with a visit to the West End, City of London or South Bank.
- Get your culture fix at a free museum, or see the latest art or museum exhibition at that place you’ve always wanted to check out.
- Sip on a cocktail at one of the city’s best rooftop bars, head to a beer garden or cosy pub, and dine outdoors at an alfresco restaurant.
- Grab a bite to eat with friends at a top-notch local restaurant on your doorstep.
- Take a relaxing cruise along the river Thames, or get the adrenaline pumping on a speedboat tour.
- Discover the best outdoor entertainment, from theatre and musicals to art exhibitions and festivals.
- Get active in the outdoors and go for a swim in your local lido.
- Explore the city on two wheels, discover new spots on foot or hop aboard your very own boat.
- Treat yourself to a spot of retail therapy on your local high street or pop to one of these top shopping destinations in central London.
- Go for a stroll in your local park and stop off for a picnic with the kids along the way.
- Watch a flick under the stars at a drive-in or outdoor cinema.
Remember, supporting London businesses and organisations is a way to support other Londoners during the "new normal".
Can my business get involved?
If you run a business or organisation in London, sign up to the London Alliance, which gives you access to free-to-use campaign materials to promote your offering to Londoners.