Experience the award-winning festival Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park in central London.
World-famous artists and rising stars take to the stage in the iconic Royal Park for two weekends of live music; while Open House takes over during the week between the concerts with bands, street food and free summer activities including tennis screenings live from Wimbledon.
British Summer Time 2018 highlights:
- Kick off the festival with Roger Waters, as he showcases highlights from his career including songs from Pink Floyd’s best albums, matched with cinematic staging. 6 Jul
- Celebrate The Cure’s 40th anniversary as they headline with special guests including Interpol, Goldfrapp, Editors and Slowdive. 7 Jul
- Listen to incredible guitar riffs under the summer sun as Santana, Steve Winwood and Gary Clark Jr join legendary Eric Clapton on the Great Oak Stage. 8 Jul
- Be charmed by Michael Bublé’s stunning voice in his only UK performance in 2018. 13 Jul
- Dance along to Bruno Mars’s chart-topping songs as he takes over the stage with award-winning artist, Khalid. 14 Jul
- Round off the celebrations with a career-spanning set from legendary Paul Simon, supported by special guests including James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt. 15 Jul
|Adult Ticket||From £62.95 per ticket|