Travelodge London Heathrow Terminal 5 has everything you need for a good night’s sleep, offering great value rooms close to the M25, with easy links to all of the terminal buildings.
Travelodge is the fastest growing budget hotel chain in the country with over 470 hotels across the UK including 22 in London city centre and a further 21 in Greater London. Travelodge hotels have spacious, comfy bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a remote control colour TV, and free tea and coffee making facilities. Basically, it has everything you need and nothing you don’t for a great night's sleep! To accommodate families, we offer ‘family rooms’ which includes a sofa bed and can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children under 16 (or up to 3 adults). With prices from as little as £29 per room, per night, you’ll have loads more money left to spend on theatre tickets, dinner reservations or shopping trips!
We do everything we can to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible, including no need for a lengthy checkout: it’s all done when you arrive! You can have your breakfast delivered to your room or to take away with our handy breakfast bag for only £4.50, or at locations with a Bar Café, it’s all you can eat for £7.50 – and kids 15 and under eat free!
With Travelodge you can expect an easy, hassle-free experience and consistent standards of quality and service.
This content has been supplied by Travelodge London Heathrow Terminal 5 Hotel
Travelodge London Heathrow Terminal 5 Hotel
Horton RoadColnbrookSloughSL3 0AT
- 0871 984 6353
- By Road:
- Exit M25 Jct 14 and take the A3113 sign posted Poyle / Datchet (Horton Road). After 200m take the right hand turn into Calder Way at the Poyle 14 sign post. Take the first right after 50m and follow the road around to the right where you will find the Hotel.
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Children Facilities
- Children welcome
- General Facilities
- On site parking
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Room Facilities
- Drink making facilities
- Service Facilities
- Night porter
- Pets allowed
"Cheap but uninspiring accommodations near Heathrow"
- Pretty cheap (for London): 50 GBP per night when we stayed
- On Hoppa bus route: ~4 GBP transportation each way to Heathrow Terminal 5
- Restaurant on site, with entrees 7-12 GBP, ranging from chicken tikka masala to various meats & cheeses in puff pastry
- Relatively clean
- Large rooms
- Fast check-in and check-out