Recently restored in conjunction with English Heritage and Howard de Walden estates and now owned by the Royal Society of Medicine, Chandos House provides 18 fabulously decorated bedrooms in which to stay, including the Chinese Room and the Hummingbird Room.
Located in Queen Anne Street, just off Cavendish Square.
This content has been supplied by Chandos House
Venue Details & Map
2 Queen Anne StreetLondonW1G 9LQ
- +44 (0)20 7290 3820
- Public transport:
- Oxford Circus Walk north up Regent Street after exiting the tube station. Turn left onto Cavendish Place then take the first right into Chandos Street. Straight ahead at the end of the road is Chandos House. The walk will take approximately 5 minutes
- By Road:
- M25/M40 Follow signs into central London until you reach teh Marylebone Road. Pass Baker Street tube and turn right near Regent's Park tube station into A4201 Portland Place. Turn right into New Cavendish Street, left into Harley Street then left into Cavendish Square and left again into Chandos Street. A car park (paying) is on the left in Chandos Street before you reach Chandos House.
- Catering Facilities
- Breakfast included
- Children Facilities
- Children welcome
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- General Facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Room Facilities
- Drink making facilities
- Ground floor accommodation available
- Central heating
Loading reviews for Chandos House
Are you a representative of Chandos House?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.