College Hall is based in the Bloomsbury area of the city. The British Museum is just a 2-minute walk away.
The shopping district of Oxford Street is within a 10-minute walk of College Hall and features a wide variety of designer shops, restaurants and bars. The West End, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus can all be reached within a 20-minute walk or 15-minute tube journey.
Free wired internet is provided in each room at College Hall, as well as a work desk and wardrobe. Guests can also relax in the small private garden. Laundry facilities are provided, and there are small tea pantries on each floor which contain a sink, microwave and refrigerator.
This content has been supplied by College Hall - University of London
Venue Details & Map
College Hall - University of London
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with level entry shower
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bedroom Facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Wheelchair accessible bedroom
- Booking Facilities
- Advance booking only
- Group bookings accepted
- General Facilities
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Room Facilities
- Ground floor accommodation available
- Central heating
- Service Facilities
- Twenty four hour reception
Loading reviews for College Hall - University of London
Are you a representative of College Hall - University of London?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.