Built in a dramatic waterfront location in the rejuvenated London Docklands, the Ramada Hotel and Suites provides excellent guest care and facilities in a stunning new contemporary development.
This four-star Docklands hotel has a stunning waterfront position and offers supremely comfortable accommodation and superb cuisine with a welcoming atmosphere. For those who like to keep fit we also have a Fitness Room on the Ground Level with cardio machines. With air-conditioning throughout and treble-glazing, a restful night's sleep awaits at the Ramada Hotel and Suites in London Docklands.
Standard rooms are available in either twin bed or a queen bed configuration and include a spacious work desk, voicemail and broadband connections. In addition to a bedroom, suites offer a separate living/dining area/room with your own kitchenette and many feature stunning views over London's Docklands, some with their own balconies. Long-let and day stay rates are also available.
Proof of East London's increasing desirability and continuing growth, the Ramada Hotel and Suites features convenience and professionalism in a charming setting just minutes from Canary Wharf, London's busy business district.
This content has been supplied by DoubleTree by Hilton London ExCel
Food and DrinkValid from 26 April 2016 to 31 December 2016
Save 20% on food, soft drinks and merchandise at Planet Hollywood London
Venue Details & Map
DoubleTree by Hilton London ExCel
ExCeL 2 Festoon Way
Royal Victoria DocksLondonE16 1RH
- +44 (0)20 7540 4820
- Public transport:
- Prince Regent DLR - Connect with the DLR via Canning Town on the Jubilee line. From Canning Town, Prince Regent is 3 stops away. The hotel is in view as you alight, please follow street directions, its a 4 minute walk.
- By Road:
- A13 - From Tower Hill take the A13 an dfollow signs for London City Airport via East Smithfield. The road runs through Limehouse tunnel onto Aspen way. Follow signs to Excel East. Drive over Connaught Bridge and take immediate left on roundabout.
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Catering Facilities
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Children Facilities
- Children welcome
- Event Facilities
- Available for wedding receptions
- Breakout Rooms
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Licenced for civil marriages
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- On site parking
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
- Traveller cheques accepted
- Room Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Drink making facilities
- Central heating
- Service Facilities
- Laundry service / Dry cleaning
- Night porter
- Pets allowed
- Room service
Loading reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton London ExCel
Are you a representative of DoubleTree by Hilton London ExCel?
Respond to Reviews
Please be advised that any comments, opinions and statements submitted herewith are entirely independent and do not represent views held by, or are in any way connected to visitlondon.com.