The hotel is ideally situated for London's West End theatres, art galleries, museums and shopping. Located opposite the Imperial War Museum and just 10 minutes walk from Waterloo International station and the London Eye.
Our facilities include:
• 162 comfortable en-suite bedrooms
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Direct dial telephones and computer points
• Remote control colour television with in-room movies and Sky
• Evening meals available seven days a week
• Full English and Continental breakfast available
• Wireless internet available in all rooms and public areas at an additional cost
• 24 hour reception
This content has been supplied by Days Hotel - London Waterloo
Venue Details & Map
Days Hotel - London Waterloo
54 Kennington RoadLondonSE1 7BJ
- +44 (0)20 7922 1331
- Public transport:
- Waterloo International - exit onto Waterloo Rd and turn right. Walk to Lambeth North Tube. At the intersection with Kennington Road, walk down Kennington Road to Lambeth Road, the hotel is located on the corner.
- Booking Facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Stag or hen parties accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Children Facilities
- Children welcome
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- Ironing facilities
- On site parking
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Group rates available
- Traveller cheques accepted
- Room Facilities
- Drink making facilities
- Ground floor accommodation available
- Service Facilities
- Laundry service / Dry cleaning
- Room service
Got this place as part of a Virgin Vacations package. The room was OK, modern enough and clean. However service was a bit off. The worst thing was no hot water the second morning, to which the hotel staff seemed indifferent, and never managed to fix.more
Very nice Hotel in the City Center of London. The rooms are clean not huge but for sleeping just fine enough . In the lobby there is even a small bar. For breakfast they offer English or Continental we had English which was OK.more
This is easily the worst hotel I've ever been to. I stayed in July when the temperature outside was low 20's. I'm not sure how, but inside of our non air conditioned room must have been about 32. Our room came well equipped with an oscillating fan and a window that would crack open all of 6 centimeters. The extra blankets provided were unnecessary as we slept on top of the covers all week....more
I arrived in London around 11am, and got to Waterloo by a little after noon. My room was ready so I was allowed to check in early. But - no rest for the weary - I left my room right away to do research and didn't return until well after dark. By this point I was so jet lagged and tired that even if the room was horrible, I probably wouldn't have noticed. But the room was fine enough.
Not too bad, cheap and cheerful.
Basic clean rooms and friendly staff.
Car park has about 20 spaces.
Restaurant is good but can probably find better if you walk to Waterloo about ten minutes walk.
Bar is pretty decent and I think it's open 24 hours!
Bit of a dodgy area, wouldn't want to walk there alone at night, but equally it's also quite central and easy to get to anywhere,...more