Stansted Airport is the main hub for budget airlines into London. Budget flights also operate out of Gatwick Airport and Luton Aiport. Check our London Airports section to learn more about Heathrow and City Airports. Some of the larger airlines, such as British Airways, offer great deals on flights into London, including cheap flights to London Heathrow, so it's worth shopping around.
Budget airlines flying in and out of London include:
- easyJet - one of the main budget airlines serving the UK and Europe
- RyanAir - this major, low-fare airline flies to the UK, Europe and other popular holiday destinations
- Air Berlin - this budget airline connects Stansted Airport and Gatwick Airport to airports in the UK, in Europe and beyond
- German Wings - a low-fare airline that flies from Stansted Airport and Heathrow Airport to a range of European destinations
- WizzAir - the cheap flight airline linking Luton Airport to Central and Eastern Europe
- Monarch Airlines - flying into Gatwick Airport and Luton Airport from popular holiday destinations in Europe and beyond
- Aer Lingus - cheap airline that flies into Gatwick Airport, Heathrow Airport and Luton Airport from Ireland, Northern Ireland and the USA
- Flybe - one of Europe's biggest regional airlines, serving UK and European destinations from Luton Airport and Gatwick Airport
You are more likely to get a cheap flight to London if you book well in advance, and if you avoid peak times such as Christmas. Keep an eye out for airline sales and special deals from travel agents such as Thomas Cook Airlines and Expedia.