An uninterrupted, breathtaking, 360° view of London, stretching for miles, is just one of many unique features to be found at Altitude London. The tallest Riverside building on the Thames with event space allocated to five floors.
Altitude 360° is situated on the 29th floor and commands stunning views over all of London and her prominent landmarks.
Skyloft offers a unique event space with the ultimate London backdrop. The one of a kind warehouse style venue has been designed specifically for the corporate market. Skyloft encapsulates the entire top floor of London’s tallest riverside entertainment complex, creating the capital’s ultimate warehouse style events space.
Venue Details & Map
Altitude London – Altitude 360
21-24 Millbank TowerLondonLondonSW1P 4QP
- 0845 5002929
- Public transport:
- Pimlico: 10 minute walk Westminster: 10 minute walk
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Ramps from parking area to entrance
- Ramps with handrails to entrance
- Steps with handrails to entrance
- Temporary ramps available
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Designated disabled parking available within fifty metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- All routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- Lift with spoken announcements on arrival at each floor
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Available for wedding receptions
- Breakout Rooms
- Business centre
- Offers charity rates
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Event facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Civil Partnership licence held
- Venue allows outside catering
- Raked or tiered seating offered
- Trade vehicle access
- Wedding service
Twice now I have been to Altitude 360 at the Millbank Tower, just west along the river from the Houses of Parliament.
My first visit was when it was a pop-up restaurant called #TheView at Skyloft. I found out about it through the TasteCard, and we took a friend *there* (edited) for his birthday. The service was excellent, as was the food. We even had a bottle of champagne thrown in for free!...more
I went to Altitude 360 when Pop Up Ping Pong (https://twitter.com/PingPopPong ) hosted its brilliant ping pong party there in collaboration with #BRGR (https://twitter.com/hashtagbrgr) . It is undoubtedly a great location with good views over London. I would go there again alone for the view. You can walk around, look in every direction, pick your favourite view and sit by the window to enjoy...more
I've had a different experience than the other two reviews and I wanted to let it be known as well.
I came here not for anything already in the building, but to go to a one-off pop-up event that was happening on the 29th floor event space (so almost all the way to the top.) Altitude 360 is often used as a space for other people's events and this is what I saw.
First off, the views are...more
Because Yelp had no reviews of this place, I had to outsource my quest for reviews to another (worse) website. In my defense, now that I've been, I'm shoring up the gaping hole of information about Altitude 360! The other reviews loved the atmosphere, hated the food.
I think the whole experience was quite lovely. I went with a lady friend who had vouchers from Living Social for Brunch (which...more
I came here with a gf for a champagne tasting and eek. The speaker was boring. The pairings for the champagne was embarrassing, I would hardly call a penny sized shrimp "giant prawn", popcorn (really?), brie (no cracker, no fruit), the best was the final pairing, chocolate dipped strawberries.
The view from the 29th floor was good. Not great for pictures though the light pollution and...more