Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available free in 25 countries worldwide, as well as through Tourist Information Centres across the UK and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: July 2014
July's issue is packed with summertime fun. Explore the sunny South Bank and take a trip on the EDF Energy London Eye. Check out the reopening of the Imperial War Museum as it commemorates the centenary of World War One, and celebrate Prince George's first birthday by following our royal trail all the way to Buckingham Palace, where you¹ll find an exhibition all about Royal Childhood.
London Planner: August 2014
Want to keep the young ones entertained this August? Download the London Planner for 327 family fun ideas, including how to get free and discounted children’s tickets for Billy Elliot and other top shows during Kids Week. Elsewhere, we invite you to experience the capital’s great outdoors through events and activities, ranging from the Notting Hill Carnival to a tour of street art on hired bicycles. You’ll also find the hottest happenings for theatregoers, shoppers, sports fans, foodies and more.
Where to Pick Up a Copy of London Planner
125,000 copies are distributed overseas, across the UK and in London:
- Available in more than 25 countries worldwide
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- First Capital Connect trains
- 3 & 4-star hotels
- Transport for London Information Centres
- London & Partners head office
- Big Bus Company
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London, and Hard Rock Café
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
Contact Samantha Johnson on +44 (0)20 7611 7884 or email: Londonplanner.email@example.com
Further Information and Contact Details
Morris Visitor Publications
233 High Holborn
Editorial enquiries: David G Taylor
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 4660
For sales enquiries, contact Andrew Turner, MVP Group Sales Director, on +44 (0)20 7611 7891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.