Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available free in 25 countries worldwide, as well as through Tourist Information Centres across the UK and at selected London outlets.
This month's London Planner: April
This April, discover why London is considered the capital of comedy, and how an inflatable purple cow is partly responsible. It’s the official 450th birthday of world-famous English playwright William Shakespeare, so follow in his footsteps and join in the many events and performances celebrating his life and works. There’s an opportunity to enjoy more of the legacy from the 2012 Games with the reopening of the UK’s tallest sculpture, The ArcelorMittal Orbit, designed by artist Anish Kapoor, plus a chance to feel like a world champion as the Aquatics Centre invites us public in for a swim.
Next month's London Planner: May 2014
May’s edition is crammed with exciting experiences. Take your pick from a series of urban animal encounters, explore a range of Museums At Night, aquaint yourself with London’s incredible rock and pop history, and discover the boutique shops and attractions of Covent Garden’s Seven Dials district. Inside you’ll also find the hottest happenings for theatre-goers, shoppers, sports fans, art lovers, foodies and much more.
Where to Pick Up a Copy of London Planner
125,000 copies are distributed overseas, across the UK and in London:
- Available in more than 25 countries worldwide
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges from Brussels and Lille
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- First Capital Connect trains
- 3 & 4-star hotels
- Transport for London Information Centres
- London & Partners head office
- Big Bus Company
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London, and Hard Rock Café
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
Contact Samantha Johnson on +44 (0)20 7611 7884 or email: Londonplanner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information and Contact Details
Morris Visitor Publications
233 High Holborn
Editorial enquiries: David G Taylor
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 4660
For sales enquiries, contact Andrew Turner, MVP Group Sales Director, on +44 (0)20 7611 7891 or email email@example.com.