Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: April 2016
The urban jungle comes alive this month! Rock on down to the Saatchi Gallery for its new exhibition about The Rolling Stones, and use our music map to find noteworthy locations like Abbey Road and the David Bowie mural in Brixton. As April marks the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare's death, we explore the sights to see in his birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon. Plus, we round-up the biggest events in London this month including Glenn Close starring in Sunset Boulevard, the London Marathon and the first ever London Games Festival.
London Planner: May 2016
It's time for pomp and pageantry! Beating Retreat marches into town with cannons, fireworks and a chance to see the Royal Family. More of this month's highlights include Aladdin the musical, Museums at Night festival and Blue Plaque's 150th anniversary. As Chelsea Flower Show begins, use our guide to the area famous for Sloane Rangers, a football club and TV show. Plus, as it's all kicking off with the FA Cup Final, read our feature on football cities, from Liverpool to Manchester.
Where to Pick Up a Copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- London & Partners head office
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Hina Walia +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: Londonplanner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information and Contact Details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or email@example.com