Published monthly, London Planner is London & Partners' official visitor guide to England's capital. The London Planner is available all over the UK from Tourist Information Centres and at selected London outlets.
London Planner: October 2017
Lights, camera, London! As the BFI London Film Festival comes to the capital, we show you how you can follow in the footsteps of your favourite characters, from Paddington to Sherlock Holmes. Plus, read our guide to this month’s art fairs, including Frieze and Moniker. It’s also time to scare yourself silly as Halloween events take over the city, eat your way around the capital’s curry restaurants and take a trip to Leicester for the largest Diwali festival outside of Asia.
London Planner: September 2017
Dive into September with Totally Thames, as we roundup the top river-based events to enjoy during the festival. London’s leading cartoonist, Gerald Scarfe, discusses his upcoming exhibition at the House of Illustration and reveals what it’s like drawing famous figures, from princes to Pink Floyd. You can explore David Bowie’s birthplace of Brixton, and discover must-see heritage sights beyond London. Plus, read all about London Fashion Week, treat yourself to the best of British cuisine and get set for NFL’s touchdown in London.
London Planner's video guides
Watch more videos on London Planner's YouTube channel.
Where to pick up a copy of London Planner
100,000 copies are distributed across the UK and in London:
- 3 and 4-star hotels
- Big Bus Company
- Eurostar – in the departure lounges and on board from Paris, Brussels, Lille, Lyons and Marseilles
- Eurolines in France
- ExCel London
- Tourist Information Centres across Britain
- City of London Information Centre
- Hotelworld information and booking Media Centres (formerly lastminute.com)
- First Scot Rail
- Transport for London Information Centres
- Key tourist hotspots – Tower of London and the British Museum
- Original London Visitor Centre, Trafalgar Square
- Select flights from Europe, Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- South Bank, London Bridge and Bankside Mobile Visitor Information Unit (seasonal)
- Virgin Trains First Class lounges around the country.
Contact Hina Walia +44 (0)20 7611 7882 or email: Londonplanner.email@example.com
Further information and contact details
Morris Visitor Publications
6 St. Alban's Street
Editorial enquiries: Kohinoor Sahota
Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 78850
For sales enquiries, contact Rob Way on +44 (0)20 7611 7893 or firstname.lastname@example.org