Use great local tips to find top attractions, things to do and restaurants in the city. Say goodbye to roaming charges and find the best things to do in London no matter where you are.
Offline functionality and itineraries are not yet available on Android, but they will be coming soon.
- Offline maps and GPS that avoid data roaming charges
- Personalised offline itineraries
- Find the top ten things to do in London – choose by category or by your actual location
- Step by step travel directions from A to B using public transport (tube, bus and on foot)
- All the sights and tourist attractions
- Restaurant, café & bar guide including reviews from local sources such as Yelp and Foursquare
- Recommendations based on things like weather and time of day
- Background information and history of London
- Find what’s near you
- All amenities (police station, pharmacy, bureau de change etc)
And it's easy to use, simply:
- Plan your itinerary for the upcoming day while online
- The app now downloads the relevant information around your chosen points and along the routes between them
- So you can head off-line and explore your chosen routes, discovering new places along the way - even seeing transport information to help you get there
This London app is brought to you by visitlondon.com and What Now Travel.
Want more London on your mobile phone? Read our guide to the Best London Apps