Embassies in London

Find out where to find your embassy or high commission in London.

You should notify your embassy if your passport is lost or stolen

Your embassy may be able to help if you get into trouble when visiting the UK, for example if your travel documents are stolen.

The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) keeps an up to date list of embassies, high commissions and official representatives in London and the rest of the UK. Find out more on the FCO website.

More Ideas

  • Essential Information

    From accessibility to electricity; weather and money to studying in London - useful information to help you enjoy London

  • Public Holidays in London

    Plan ahead with our calendar of UK public holidays, including Christmas and New Year

  • Electricity in London

    All you need to know about charging your devices while in London.

Blog Posts

Read more on the visitlondon.com blog