Need to store your baggage in London? There are no longer locker facilities available at London stations. However, you can leave your bags in left luggage offices at the following London stations and airports.
Left Luggage Facilities at London Train Stations
- London Paddington
- London Euston
- London Waterloo
- London King's Cross
- London St Pancras International
- London Liverpool Street
- London Charing Cross
- London Victoria
It costs £9 per item for 24 hours and £5 for each additional 24 hours (prices correct as of August 2013)
Left Luggage Facilities at London Airports
Excess Baggage operates left luggage services at:
London Heathrow Airport
Baggage services at London Heathrow Airport:
- London Heathrow Terminal 1 Arrivals. Near lifts for Heathrow Express. 6am-11pm
- London Heathrow Terminal 3 Arrivals. Near Car Hire desks. 5.30am-11pm
- London Heathrow Terminal 4 Arrivals. Arrivals Hall West End. 5.30am-11pm
- London Heathrow Terminal 5 Arrivals. UK Arrivals End. 5.30am-11pm.
London Gatwick Airport
Left luggage services at London Gatwick Airport:
- London Gatwick South Terminal. Arrivals Hall. Open 24 hours
- London Gatwick North Terminal. The Avenue, second floor. 5am-9pm.
Other London Airports
There are also left luggage facilities (not run by Excess Baggage) at:
- London City Airport: Log your bags at the Information Desk. £5 per item per 24 hours
- London Luton Airport: Next to the Outsize Baggage Unit on the Check-in Concourse. Open 24 hours a day. £6 per item per 24 hours
- London Stansted Airport: Next to Monsoon, between check-in Zones G and H. Open 24 hours a day. £10 per 24 hours or part thereafter.