Many London tour companies and attractions offer accessible tours, for example:
- Most of Original Tour's buses are accessible for wheelchairs
- Many of London Walks' tours are wheelchair accessible. Those that aren't can sometimes be re-routed – call ahead for details
- London taxi tours are a good option for wheelchair users and visitors with restricted mobility
- Most of City Cruises' boats are accessible for wheelchairs. Wheelchair users and their companion can enjoy a 50% discount on tickets, while blind passengers (with our without a guide dog) travel free
- Some of London's top attractions offer guided tours, talks and activities in British Sign Language, including the Tower of London, National Portrait Gallery and Science Museum
- The Blue Badge Tourist Guides can offer advice and help you find a suitable guide.
DisabledGo provide an online national guide to accessible buildings, venues and services. Their experts audit each business to collect the information.
Visit the DisabledGo website for comprehensive access information on attractions in London.