Are you celebrating Halloween in London? Check out these spooky experiences.
Whether you want to be shocked by scary shows such as The Woman in Black, are craving bone-chilling attractions such as The London Dungeon, or want to experience the eeriness of London’s cemeteries and haunted pubs; you’ll find plenty to make you tremble in London.
Take a look at our haunted London guide for fiendish fun. Are you brave enough to try them all?
Haunted London: Are you Brave Enough?
- Captain Kidd: Wapping Old Stairs
- The Black Dog of Newgate: Amen Court, Newgate Prison Wall
- Arabella Stuart, The White Lady: The Tower of London
- Jack The Ripper's victim, Annie Chapman: The Ten Bells Pub
- Catherine Howard, fourth wife of Henry VIII: Hampton Court Palace
- Ghost Stories
- Madame Tussauds
- Warner Bros. Studio Dark Arts
- Woman in Black
- London Bridge Experience and The London Tombs
- London Dungeon
- Hyde Park Pet Cemetery: 1881
- Kensal Green Cemetery: 1832
- Highgate Cemetery: 1839
- City of London Cemetery: 1856
- Brompton Cemetery: 1840