Over 200 shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found at Canary Wharf in the four shopping malls, as well as stunning riverside locations. Luxurious brands such as Tiffany Co., Jo Malone, Jaeger London and Montblanc sit side by side with high street names such as Topshop, Reiss, Whistles and Zara.
There is also a selection of quintessentially British brands such as Aquascutum, Aspinal of London, and Hackett as well as smaller independent shops and designer boutiques.
Of the four malls, Canada Place alone houses the flagship Waitrose Food Home store, ‘Plateau Restaurant, Bar Grill’ offering fine dining and incredible views and a Reebok Sports Club- the largest health club in Europe.
This content has been supplied by Canary Wharf - Shops
Venue Details & Map
Canary Wharf - Shops
Canada Place, Cabot Place, Jubilee Place and Churchill Place Shopping MallsCanary WharfLondonE14 5AB
- +44 20 477 1477
- Public transport:
- Canary Wharf Jubilee Line, Canary Wharf and Heron Quays DLR Stations
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Staff available to assist
- Staff available twenty four hours
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Ramps from parking area to entrance
- Ramps with handrails to entrance
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Accessible changing rooms
- Accessible fitting rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to garden
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Low reception or information counters
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- Catering Facilities
- Breakfast included
- Event catering
- Food shop
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Picnic site
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- On site parking
- Good views
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Free entry
Chains, chains and more chains.
Not bad, mind you, as there is a time and place for chains, just know what you are getting into here. It's not going to be anything amazing or original, but will give you what you need.
Parts of pretty and well designed and it is quiet, it's never going to the madhouse rush that places like Westfield can be, and compared to Oxford Street, it's a downright dead...more
While I was not an initial fan, this place has steadily grown on me to be honest... it is what it is, but that's actually an odd mix of a smaller mall with the glitz of the nicer parts of the Westfield at Shepherd's Bush... the place itself just has a feel of quality about it, which despite the small(ish) shops I've come to appreciate... especially outside of the busy working hours. I say...more
If I'm honest, and I tend to be, I don't shop here. I do like the layout & look of the place though. It reminds me of strip malls in USA only better looking.
Canary Wharf is filled with the corporate types & wannabe corporate types during peak hours & this is convenient for them. There's lots of bars, pubs & restaurants surrounding the perimeter.
For me, it's convenient for moving between...more
Chainville. There is nothing interesting or of note here. The place is full of corporates at lunchtime on weekdays and chavs at weekends.
For a list of shops and restaurants, see pretty much any other high street that's full of chains. It will be the same as this place.more
A spread out large scale hard to get your bearings one level shopping center connects the basements of all the big skyscrapers in Canary Wharf.
Over priced, very select and very showy. Best thing was 2 starbucks within about 1/10th of a mile walk which included free wifi.
Full of stores you wish you could afford, and if you could afford them.. you have the sense not to shop here.more