Over 200 shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found at Canary Wharf in the four shopping malls, as well as stunning riverside locations. Luxurious brands such as Tiffany Co., Jo Malone, Jaeger London and Montblanc sit side by side with high street names such as Topshop, Reiss, Whistles and Zara.
There is also a selection of quintessentially British brands such as Aquascutum, Aspinal of London, and Hackett as well as smaller independent shops and designer boutiques.
Of the four malls, Canada Place alone houses the flagship Waitrose Food Home store, ‘Plateau Restaurant, Bar Grill’ offering fine dining and incredible views and a Reebok Sports Club- the largest health club in Europe.
This content has been supplied by Canary Wharf - Shops
Canada Place, Cabot Place, Jubilee Place and Churchill Place Shopping Malls, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB
For More Information:
+44 20 477 1477
Monday - Wednesday 09.00 - 19.00
Thursday - Friday 09.00 - 20.00
Saturday 10.00 - 18.00
Sunday 12.00 - 18.00
Please note there are certain exceptions to the opening times detailed above. Please check the store listing for individual store opening hours and the opening hours for Canary Wharf's cafes, bars and restaurants.
Venue Details & Map
Canary Wharf - Shops
Canada Place, Cabot Place, Jubilee Place and Churchill Place Shopping MallsCanary WharfLondonE14 5AB
- +44 20 477 1477
- Public transport:
- Canary Wharf Jubilee Line, Canary Wharf and Heron Quays DLR Stations
Going to Canary Wharf - Shops using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Audible alarm system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Staff available to assist
- Staff available twenty four hours
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Ramps from parking area to entrance
- Ramps with handrails to entrance
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Accessible changing rooms
- Accessible fitting rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to garden
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Low reception or information counters
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Effective lighting throughout for visually impaired users
- Lift buttons with raised numbers or letters
- Catering Facilities
- Breakfast included
- Event catering
- Food shop
- Halal options on menu
- Kosher options on menu
- Nut-free option on menu
- Outdoor dining / Beer garden
- Picnic site
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- General Facilities
- Internet access
- On site parking
- Good views
- Wi-Fi access
- Payment Facilities
- Credit cards accepted
- Debit cards accepted
- Free entry
A spread out large scale hard to get your bearings one level shopping center connects the basements of all the big skyscrapers in Canary Wharf.
Over priced, very select and very showy. Best thing was 2 starbucks within about 1/10th of a mile walk which included free wifi.
Full of stores you wish you could afford, and if you could afford them.. you have the sense not to shop here.more
Like someone's else review, I'm not sure whether I like or dislike this place.
It's a niceplace to get away from your desk for a while. I'm not a shopper by any stretch so a shopping centre is a shopping centre is a shopping centre to me.
It's the most understated shopping centre I know of. If you didn't know that there were shops here, you'd be forgiven for thinking this is just a place...more
I got caught in the lunchtime rush hour and got swept through here in a stream of important looking business types surging past boring shops and multiple pricey sandwich shops.
It was awful: me in my red shorts and bright blue T-shirt, them in their 'more than I can afford' business suits and black shoes.
It's mildly better if you go at the weekends when the place is deserted.more
Great selection of stores, high and middle end shopping. Also has a Tesco, Waitrose, several restaurants from fast food to waiter service.
You can park underground on the weekend for 3hrs, free (if you spend £10 in any shop)
In general, all the shops are smaller than you would find on the average high street so have a smaller selection but it's a great place nonetheless.more
A shopping centre that is nearly completely underground with little signage and very little above ground presence. If you weren't looking for it or not reading the signs as you leave Canary Wharf station, you'd probably not find it.
Once you do find it, you'll be able to spend a good couple of hours and fill a few shopping bags with good stuff as you wander up and back. It's on at least a few...more