The National Army Museum brings to life the diverse stories, artefacts and histories of the British Army and its impact on communities at home and across the globe.
From corsets to canons, the Museum boasts the most extensive collection of historical and military artefacts relating to the British Army from its creation to current-day, plus the Indian Army from 1754 to 1947.
Visitors of all ages can enjoy an exciting range of unique exhibitions, galleries and public events at the Museum, including the new, interactive, War Horse: Fact & Fiction exhibition and our soft-play Kids’ Zone.
The Museum offers a free, fascinating and fun day of discovery for all the family!
Venue Details & Map
National Army Museum
Going to National Army Museum using public transport? Find the fastest route:
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Communication Facilities
- Hearing loop system
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event Facilities
- In house AV available
- Breakout Rooms
- Venue can display vehicles inside
- General Facilities
- On site parking